It’s time to stop singing ‘Rain, rain, go away, let my hair remain healthy and in place.’ every monsoon. You can use some easy and excellent home remedies to prevent hair fall during monsoons. They will also make your hair look beautiful.
Why hair falls in the rainy season
- The problem of hair loss during the monsoon season is one that almost everyone faces. Hair tends to get limp and brittle due to the excess humidity.
- It is easy for dandruff spores to flourish in the monsoon’s damp, moist climate. Monsoon season is when most people experience fungal or bacterial infections, excessive sebum, and skin irritation. These three factors are what causes dandruff. A dry, itchy scalp and dull and brittle hair accompany dandruff.
- Learn more about how to remove dandruff naturally.
- Wet hair can aggravate the problem. The scalp is always damp and warm, which encourages microbes to thrive. Let your hair stay wet too long, and you can develop dandruff.
Lack of Nutrients in the Scalp
- Lack of nutrients can cause dry, itchy, dull, and damaged hair. Healthy diets can help you achieve healthy, strong hair. Unhealthy ones can have the opposite effect. Adopt healthy eating habits and avoid junk food. It would be best to have vitamins, proteins, calcium, minerals, and other nutrients to keep your hair in top condition. It’s time to change your diet if you need more nutrients. Otherwise, you will suffer from dandruff, hair loss, hair breakage, dryness, and hair fall.
Hair Styling Products
- Dandruff can be caused by excessive shampooing or hair products. Most of the hair products on the market have been chemically treated, and too many chemicals can cause irritation and dryness to the scalp. This can cause an intense reaction on the scalp, resulting in dandruff or hair loss.
- Hair falls are caused by a fungal infection caused by rainwater pollutants.
- You may use hair products and chemicals to protect your hair against further damage. These products can do more harm to your hair and scalp. What can you do to restore the luster and shine of your crowning beauty? By returning to your roots, we mean using natural and homemade remedies.
How to Prevent Monsoon Hair Fall & Monsoon Care Tips?
- You must follow a few simple steps to prevent hair loss in the monsoon. First, you should elevate your regular hair care routine to a monsoon-specific hair care routine. Remember certain basic principles when designing your particular hair care routine for the monsoon. This must include the following:
- A mild shampoo such as Vatika Treatment Shampoo can help cleanse your scalp of any impurities and germs, keep it conditioned, and add volume to the hair.
- Due to excessive humidity, hair can become frizzy or dull. Apply a hair oil like Vatika Hair Oil to keep your hair well-managed and controlled. This non-sticky formulation nourishes your hair from the root to the tip, restoring the moisture balance to make it look smooth and frizz-free.
Avoid Hair Products:
- During monsoon, your scalp is most vulnerable. Avoid styling products to prevent hair loss during monsoon. Chemical-based products can cause your hair to become greasy, irritating the scalp. Hair loss can also be caused by excessive hair product use.
- Even in the rainy seasons, a healthy diet rich in calcium, protein, and minerals will keep hair thick, healthy, and beautiful. Fresh fruits and vegetables are also essential in your diet to keep your hair healthy and broad during the rainy season.
Keep Your Hair Dry:
- Wet hair is a magnet for dirt, grime, and pollution. Microbes can also spread quickly and infect the scalp. Always dry your hair thoroughly before going out to prevent scalp infections and maintain healthy hair. Blow drying can be done, but it must be done with caution. Too much heat on your hair will destroy the follicles causing hair loss. Instead, use natural methods like air-drying.