Curd is a versatile ingredient that can boost healthy skin and body. Curd is made in every Indian home and can be used to get clear, glowing skin. Curd moisturizes the skin and makes it soft, supple, and radiant.
Curd Skin Whitening Pack
Curd and other readily available ingredients can be used to make a variety of home remedies. Below are a few of them.
Honey and Curd Face Pack
- When honey and curd are combined, they make a natural moisturizer that hydrates and makes the skin supple and smooth. It helps lighten skin and remove tan and wrinkles caused by acne and wrinkles.
- One cup of fresh curd
- One tablespoon honey
- Combine in a bowl 1 cup of fresh curd with one tablespoon of honey
- Massage the mixture gently on your face in clockwise motions. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure every two days to get the best results.
Gram Flour & Curd Face Pack
- The gram flour and curd skin whitening pack is best for people with sensitive skin. It removes dirt and bacteria from your skin’s surface and helps prevent acne-causing bacteria and fungi. It helps to remove blemishes and lighten the complexion.
- Two tablespoons of gram flour
- One tablespoon of curd
- One teaspoon of honey
- Mix two tablespoons of gram flour with one tablespoon of curd and one teaspoon of honey to form a paste.
- Rinse face with water, then pat dry.
- Apply the pack to the neck area and allow it to sit for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure at least two times a week.
Face Pack with Lemon and Curd for Dry Skin
- Lemons are packed with vitamin C, which helps to keep the skin clear and healthy. It helps to boost the production of collagen in the skin and makes it glow. This pack will help you see your skin’s natural hydration and moisturizing.
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- One lemon zest
- Fresh curd in a half cup
- Mix in a bowl half cup of fresh curd with one tablespoon of lemon juice and the zest of a lime to form a thick paste
- Apply the paste to the face and neck area and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Then, rinse with cold water.
- For best results, repeat the process every week.
Curd and Turmeric Pack
- Turmeric is a powerful antiseptic and antioxidant. It can also be used to enhance skin color. Turmeric and curd can be used to give the skin a glowing appearance. Use this face pack containing curd and turmeric for fair skin and a smooth texture.
- Two tablespoons of fresh curd
- One teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Mix two tablespoons of fresh curd with one teaspoon of turmeric powder in a bowl to form a paste.
- Use the mask to cover your face for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm lukewarm and repeat this process at least twice a week.
Face Pack Corn Flour and Curd
- Corn flour also helps to remove the tan. This pack contains corn flour, curd, and a moisturizer to help whiten the skin.
- One tablespoon of corn flour
- Two tablespoons of curd
- Combine one tablespoon of corn flour with two tablespoons of fresh curd in a bowl to form a paste.
- Use a face cleanser to remove dirt and rinse off the face. Pat dry.
- Apply the paste to the face, neck, and all areas gently. Leave it on for between 20 and 25 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure once a week.
Oats and Curd Facepack For Oily skin
- The best way to remove dead skin cells is by using oats. Oats promote healthy cell growth and help remove blackheads. This oats-and-curd face pack can also make your skin acne accessible.
- Two tablespoons of rolled oats
- One egg
- One tablespoon of curd
- Combine two tablespoons of crushed rolled oats with one beaten egg and one tablespoon of curd in a bowl to form a paste.
- Let it sit for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Then, wash off the residue with warm water.
- Repeat the mild moisturizing process at least two times a month to achieve the best results.
- You can also use oats crushed with curd to scrub your face for 15 minutes.
Tomato & Curd Face Pack
- Tomatoes are also great for removing tan and curd, and tomato helps keep the skin free of free radicals. Its slightly acidic nature helps balance the pH of the skin.
- One medium-sized tomato
- Fresh curd, one tablespoon
- Add one tablespoon of fresh curd and one medium tomato to a blender.
- Make a paste.
- Apply the pack to your face and leave it for 40-45 mins.
- Repeat the procedure twice a week.