Our medical grade man peel treatment can improve your skin’s texture, tone, and colour, reduce fine lines, and wrinkling, and deeply penetrate your pores to dissolve blackheads, whiteheads and acne plugs. These skin peels are the ideal safe pick-me-up for aging skin, sun damage, pigmented or acne prone skin. On top of all these benefits, there is no downtime when you get a man peel at our Sydney clinic.
A man peel can vary in strength and type as each peel is suited to different skin conditions. Your practitioner at our Sydney clinic will select the skin peel that is best suited for your skin type and goals. In general, results will be seen over a course of peels.
Downtime needed depends on the type of peel that you use. Recovery times can range from immediate to a few days of light flaking.
From $130 | Packages available: 5 light peels $550 (Saving $100) | 5 light peels PLUS Ultraceuticals Even Skin Tone Serum (RRP $85) to prepare your skin, $600 (Saving $135)
Do you want to mix your package? You can substitute a microdermabrasion or vitamin infusion for one or more of your treatments.
Get skin peels that are made just for men like you. Our specialists at Heber Davis in Sydney will make your skin feel completely rejuvenated. When you get the best form of man peel for your face, your skin will thank you.
Prefer to mix your package? You can substitute a microdermabrasion or vitamin infusion for one or more of your treatments.
Skin Peels enhance your appearance and your self-confidence by improving skin texture, tone, and clarity. Your skin will look fresher, clearer and younger.Skin peels harness the benefits of gentle acids that restore moisture and lustre to dry skin, reduce pigmentation and freckling, improve acne, blackheads, large pores and sun damage, soften acne scars, and stimulate new collagen growth to help fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin peels regularly rank amongst the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments for men.
Peels vary in strength and in type, with each suited to different skin conditions and skin types. Men’s skin is thicker than women’s and can often tolerate stronger treatments. The specific formula chosen for you will depend upon the characteristics of your skin, its condition, your tolerance for downtime and your goals.
Menu of Peels:
- Alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) peels – also called fruit acid peels or lactic acid peels are the mildest of the peel formulas. Lactic acid occurs naturally in sour milk and as a 30-50% peel hydrates and freshens to deliver smoother, brighter-looking skin with minimal or no downtime. AHA peels free the skin of dead cells and excess sebum to help control acne, remove dull, sun damaged or abnormally pigmented cells and encourage growth of new collagen and elastin. High concentrations of an AHA applied regularly on a monthly basis obtain the best result.
- Mandelic Acid Peel – is a higher concentration AHA peel that uses mandelic acid, derived from bitter almonds, to improve problematic, congested, or acne prone skin. Mandelic acid helps eliminate dead skin cells, counteract excess lipids on the skin, unblock pores, break down intercellular bonds and activate your skin’s natural regeneration cycle. Mandelic acid peels are suitable for all skin types but are especially effective on oily, acne prone skin or on ageing skin.
- Beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) peels– provide moderate exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits that smooth and brighten the skin. Salicylic acid, the main ingredient in these peels is oil, rather than water, soluble. This enables it to penetrate oilier skins more deeply than water based AHA’s. BHA peels are ideal for deep cleansing younger oily, congested or acne prone complexions,especially those with blackheads, whiteheads and plugs of keratin and dirt. They also improve skin texture and tone, rough and dry patches, uneven pigmentation spots and fine lines and wrinkles. These deep cleansing peels result in light peeling for the following few days.
- Jessner’s peels – bring together the skin rejuvenating benefits of BHA’s (salicylic acid), AHA’s (lactic acid) and resorcinol, a derivative of phenol (a resurfacing peeling agent), that boosts exfoliation. Jessner’s peels are highly recommended for those with problem pigmentation, congestion or acne, who can accommodate a few days of light peeling and downtime.
- A-Zyme peels are a pain free, minimal downtime skin rejuvenation peel that combines the benefits of retinol (vitamin A) with natural fruit enzymes to help improve the quality and texture of your skin.
- 10% Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peels – Performed at lower concentrations, TCA light peels provide superficial resurfacing of the skin to improve skin texture, fine surface wrinkles, superficial blemishes, acne scarring and pigmentation. Higher concentrations can be used to spot treat troublesome blemishes. Mild flaking occurs over several days to a week.
- High strength antioxidant vitamins – though not peeling agents themselves, high strength solutions of vitamins A and C are often infused alone, or in combination with your peel, in order to plump and super hydrate your skin. They are a great skin pick me up to help get your skin into shape before a big event.
- Retinoic acid peels – retinoic acid is a vitamin A derivative that has proven anti-aging and anti-acne properties. Vitamin A accelerates your natural cell renewal rate and stimulates growth of the healthiest cells your body can produce. As these cells move from deep within in your skin towards the surface they produce collagen fibres that plump and smooth, they normalise excessive oiliness, release cellular dirt from congested follicles and smooth roughness and lines. Combined with a home care routine that includes a Vitamin A product, these peels deliver noticeably clearer, smoother and younger looking skin.
- 20-30% TCA Peels – higher concentration trichloracetic acid is applied for a deeper rejuvenating peel by one of our qualified, experienced cosmetic doctors. Expect up to one week of downtime.
Read More about Light Skin Peeling at our Sydney Clinic